Saturday, June 14, 2014

PTU Hummingbird Fae

©Fairy Designs Tutorials-2014
This tutorial is my own creation and written by me June 14, 2014. Any resemblance to others is purely coincidental.  
This tutorial was written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
Please do not copy or claim as your own.  
 Anything you produce from this tutorial is yours to do what 
you wish for personal use only.  No profit is to be made from your results.

Materials Needed:
PSP X3 or any version should work.
Tube of choice. I am using the beautiful art of Molly Harrison.
You can purchase her at at Creative Design Outlet.
You must have a license to use her art.
Scrap kit Where The Fae Play by Mellie Beans.
You can purchase this kit at Mystical Scraps or HeartBeatz Creations.
Mask of choice. I am using WSL_Mask84 by WeeScotsLass.
EyeCandy4000 - Gradient Glow for text.
Font of choice. I am using ValentinaJF.




Lets begin.
Open a new 700x700 transparent image.
Selection - select all.
Open pp12 - copy - paste into selection - select none.
Apply your mask - merge group. Resize 95%.
See my tag for placement.
Open e47 - resize 35% - copy paste as new layer.
Duplicate - image - flip - resize 75%
Duplicate - resize 75%.
Duplicate - position to the right.
Duplicate - resize 75%.
Open e37 - resize 45% - copy - paste as new layer.
Move this layer under the flowers layers.
Open e11 - resize 75% - copy - paste as new layer.
Here is the fun part. Keep duplicating and rotating as much or as little as you like placing where you like.Before duplicating I would move this layer under the mushroom layer, then when you duplicate it will already be where you need it in the layer pallet and you won't have to move each layer. I used just the tip of the ivy and then just erased what I didn't want sticking out.
You may want more or less it is up to you.
Make it your own.
Make sure you are on the top layer.
Open your tube and resize it if necessary - copy - paste as new layer.
Move this layer below all the flower layers EXCEPT for the large one.
Open e1 - resize 40% - copy - paste as new layer.
Move this layer under your tube layer.
Duplicate - position it over to the right.
Erase the tiny light on the top right.
To make the strings not as noticeable I used the lighten/darken tool and lighten the tops of the strings.
Open e39 - resize 30% copy - paste as new layer.
Open e35 - resize 10% - copy - paste as new layer.
Open e17 - resize 10% copy - paste as new layer.
Duplicate - image - mirror.
Add a drop shadow of choice to all elements and tube.
Crop and resize - be sure to sharpen all elements and tube - merge visible.
Add © copyright information, license number and any text or name you want.

Thank you for trying my tut and I hope that you enjoyed it. Don't forget to send me your results so that I may display them in my show off gallery.
Hugs♥Terisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment