Thursday, August 21, 2014

PTU Autumn Days

Fairy Designs Tutorials-2014
This tutorial is my own creation and written by me August 21, 2014. Any resemblance to others is purely coincidental.  
This tutorial was written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
Please do not copy or claim as your own.  
 Anything you produce from this tutorial is yours to do what 
you wish for personal use only.  No profit is to be made from your results.



Materials Needed:
PSP X3 or any version should work.
Tube of choice. I am using the beautiful art of KarenMiddelton,
You can purchase her at at Creative Design Outlet
You must have a license to use her art.
Scrap Kit Timeless Love In Pink by Babycakes Scraps.
Kit can be purchased at Scrappin' Sisters.
Mask of choice. I am using gemsmask16 from Gems Taggin Scraps.
Word art of choice or the word art in the kit.
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow for text.
Font of choice. I am using 1 BeanSprout DNA.




Lets begin.
Open a new 700x700 transparent image.
Selections - select all.
Open paper5 - copy - paste into selection - select none.
Open your mask (if using what I used free rotate 90 left)
Apply mask - merge group - resize 95%.
Open element 21 - resize 65% - copy - paste as new layer.
Open element 26 - copy - paste as new layer.
Position down and to the right ( see my tag).
Duplicate - image - mirror.
Position up to the left (see my tag).
Move this layer above the element 26 layer.
Open element 36 - copy - paste as new layer.
Open element 23 - resize 75% - copy - paste as new layer.
You will have some of the branch's showing below the bench - erase.


Open element 25 - resize 40% - copy - paste as new layer.
Open element 14 - resize 35% - copy - paste as new layer.
Duplicate - image - mirror.
Open your tube and resize if needed - copy - paste as new layer.
Crop and resize to your liking.
Be sure to sharpen.
Open element 37 - resize 65% (or to fit your resize) - copy - paste as new layer.
Add a drop shadow of choice.
Add © copyright information, license number and any text or name you want. Save as transparent png.

Thank you for trying my tut and I hope that you enjoyed it. Don't forget to send me your results so that I may display them in the Show off Gallery.


Hugs♥Terisa

No comments:

Post a Comment