Tuesday, September 30, 2014

PTU Acorn Fairy

Fairy Designs Tutorials-2014
This tutorial is my own creation and written by me September 25, 2014. Any resemblance to others is purely coincidental.  
This tutorial was written for those with a working knowledge of PSP.
Please do not copy or claim as your own.  
 Anything you produce from this tutorial is yours to do what 
you wish for personal use only.  No profit is to be made from your results.

Materials Needed:
PSP X3 or any version should work.
Tube of choice. I am using the beautiful art of Renee Biertempfel.
You can get her art at  Creative Design Outlet
You must have a license to use her art.
Scrap Kit ScrapBCS_IB-ReneeBiertempfel-13-2by Babycakes Scraps.
Kit can be purchased at Creative Design Outlet.
Mask of choice. I am using gemsmask21 from Gems Taggin Scraps.
Font of choice. I used Bronze Script Personal Use.
Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow for text.




Lets begin.
Open new 700x700 transparent image.
Selections - select all.
Open paper 2 - paste into selection.
Apply mask - merge group - resize 93%
Open element 28 - resize 65% - copy - paste as new layer.
Open your tube - resize if needed - copy - paste as a new layer.
Duplicate move under frame.
We will erase the part that sticks out later.
Open element 7 - resize 90% - copy - paste as new layer.
Open element 1 - resize 75% - copy - paste as new layer.
Open element 11 - resize 65% - copy - paste as new layer.
Duplicate - resize 85% - move under the grapevine layer.
Highlight the top layer.
Open element 15 - resize 50% -  copy - paste as new layer.
Apply a drop shadow of choice.
Apply a drop shadow of choice to the bottom tube layer.
Crop and resize to your liking.
Back to the bottom tube layer.
Erase the small bit of her bottom.


I did this because when I erased before then went to sharpen you could see where I erased. So this is really up to you.
Add © copyright information, license number and any text or name you want. Save as transparent png.

Thank you for trying my tut and I hope that you enjoyed it. Don't forget to send me your results so that I may display them in the Show off Gallery.


Hugs♥Terisa







No comments:

Post a Comment